BASED ON A TRADITION
For decades, we’ve moved our anilox rollers throughout our facility in this fashion. Why would we offer you anything different than what we’ve designed for our own shop?
NARROW WEB DOESN’T MEAN NARROW MIND
Many flexo plants have several widths of anilox rollers. Our frames are designed to accept 4 different press widths per cart. No need to buy a different cart for each anilox design!
AS ALWAYS, WE OVER ENGINEER!
We use strong angle iron welded to hold tons of anilox rollers, as well as hospital grade casters to carry the load! For your safety, we ask that only Pro-Lite™ anilox rollers are placed above the height of the frame,and a suitable parking spot on your shop floor is designated for the cart.
Whether you want to store 30 or 70 anilox rollers, we have the frame for you. From 32” square on the double sided frame, up to the 60” square quad design. Our frames are capable of holding anilox rollers from 6” up to 27” face lengths.
- Made in the USA, in Cedartown, GA
- Material used: Cast iron, CF bar steel, and Aluminum for the frame
- Stainless and special rubber compounds for the wheel castings
- Industrial strength enamel paint for finish
- Flexographic labels for the final touch!